Clue: Start of many California place names
We have 2 answers for the clue Start of many California place names. See the results below.
- Japanese honorific
- ___ Jacinto Day (April 21)
- End of Madama Butterfly's name
- ___ Gabriel
- ___ Felipe
- ___ Ysidro, Calif.
- Start of many Western place names
- ___ Diego
- Honshu honorific
- Japanese surname suffix
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 04, 2016
- New York Times - August 15, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Start of many California place names that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!