Clue: Stat for Clemens
We have 1 answer for the clue Stat for Clemens. See the results below.
- Historical period
- Much-debated political inits.
- Time piece?
- Memorable period
- Important period
- Timeline division
- Proposal defeated in 1982
- Period in history
- Elizabethan ___
- Christian ___
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 12, 2009
- New York Times - October 16, 2002
- New York Times - August 26, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Stat for Clemens that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!