Clue: State capital about 60 miles from Manhattan
We have 1 answer for the clue State capital about 60 miles from Manhattan. See the results below.
- City whose name is Siouan for "a good place to dig potatoes"
- Brown v. Board of Education city
- City in a classic railroad name
- City whose name is Siouan for "a good place to grow potatoes"
- Seat of Shawnee County
- Sunflower State capital
- Kansas city
- School board city in a landmark 1954 Supreme Court case
- Capital on Interstate 70
- City on the Kansas River
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 28, 2001
Found an answer for the clue State capital about 60 miles from Manhattan that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!