Clue: "State Fair" setting
We have 3 answers for the clue "State Fair" setting. See the results below.
- Iowa metropolis
- Iowa's largest city
- French capital?
- Where they read The Register
- Iowa capital
- Where Ronald Reagan worked as a sports announcer
- Capital on the Raccoon River
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 28, 2015
- LA Times - September 12, 2014
- USA Today - August 29, 2007
- Washington Post - February 16, 2007
- Washington Post - August 15, 2000
- New York Times - March 20, 1999
Found an answer for the clue "State Fair" setting that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!