Clue: Statehouse official: Abbr.
We have 2 answers for the clue Statehouse official: Abbr.. See the results below.
- 1916-18 post for Calvin Coolidge: Abbr.
- State second: Abbr.
- State V.I.P.: Abbr.
- Statehouse official (abbr.)
- No. 2 in the statehouse
- State's #2 executive: Abbr.
- Statehouse equiv. of a backup QB
- Statehouse equiv. of a backup qb
- State's second-in-command: Abbr.
- State's #2 exec.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 03, 2016
- Washington Post - July 17, 2012
- LA Times - June 11, 2011
- Washington Post - February 16, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 02, 2007
- LA Times - June 30, 2006
- New York Times - August 19, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Statehouse official: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!