Clue: Stately dance
We have 3 answers for the clue Stately dance. See the results below.
- "The ___ of the Courtiers" from "Rigoletto"
- Ballroom dance
- Dance music
- It's done in the form of an S or a Z
- Steps out of France
- Stately dance with short steps
- Stately dance in 3/4 time
- Slow, stately dance
- Dance in triple meter
- Baroque dance
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 31, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 17, 2013
- Washington Post - July 05, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 28, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 01, 2011
- Netword - October 11, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 28, 2010
- Netword - January 15, 2010
- Netword - July 08, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Stately dance that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!