Clue: Stately shade-giver
We have 1 answer for the clue Stately shade-giver. See the results below.
- Home to some bark beetles
- Site of a William Penn treaty with Indians
- A Massachusetts symbol
- Bay State symbol
- Victim of a Dutch disease
- Bay State emblem
- Stately thing in Browning's "Oh, to be in England ..."
- Shade source
- Bark beetle's victim
- Source of split-resistant wood
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 29, 2008
- Washington Post - September 21, 2003
- Washington Post - October 07, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Stately shade-giver that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!