Clue: Statistician's margin for error
We have 1 answer for the clue Statistician's margin for error. See the results below.
- Sweet bit of exaggeration
- Built-in error estimate
- Arbitrary allowance for error
- Allowance for error
- Margin of error
- Experimental margin of error
- Arbitrary experimentation variable
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 13, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Statistician's margin for error that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!