Clue: Stiff in the joints
We have 1 answer for the clue Stiff in the joints. See the results below.
- Stiff and sore
- Fluish, perhaps
- Coming down with something, maybe
- "___ Breaky Heart" (1992 hit)
- Like flu victims
- Acting up
- Hurting all over
- Sore all over
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 11, 2009
- Washington Post - September 25, 2008
- Universal - August 26, 2008
- New York Times - September 28, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Stiff in the joints that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!