Clue: Stiletto or dirk
We have 1 answer for the clue Stiletto or dirk. See the results below.
- Sticking point?
- Macbeth's weapon
- Cloak's partner
- "Is this a ___ which I see before me": Macbeth
- It has a sticking point
- Macbeth's sticking point?
- ''Macbeth'' prop
- Cloak partner
- Cloak go-with
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - April 24, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - April 19, 2015
- New York Times - August 03, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Stiletto or dirk that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!