Clue: Stocking supporter
We have 1 answer for the clue Stocking supporter. See the results below.
- Leg band
- Bit of traditional wedding attire
- Catching it means he's next at the altar, so they say
- Belt at a wedding
- Type of harmless snake
- Harmless snake
- Lingerie item
- Wedding item
- Groom's toss
- One may be involved in a holdup
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 07, 2015
- Washington Post - March 02, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Stocking supporter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!