Clue: Stomach muscles, for short
We have 1 answer for the clue Stomach muscles, for short. See the results below.
- Sit-ups strengthen them
- Sit-up benefactors
- Bodybuilder's pride
- Torso's washboard
- Sit-ups firm these
- Tummy muscles
- Not present: Abbr.
- Pecs' kin
- Certain muscles, informally
- Exercise target
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 15, 2014
- New York Times - April 16, 2012
- Canadiana - July 28, 2008
- Washington Post - July 29, 2006
- New York Times - February 05, 2006
- Washington Post - October 24, 2002
- New York Times - May 13, 2002
- New York Times - November 03, 1998
- New York Times - January 27, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Stomach muscles, for short that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!