Clue: Stone of many Libras
We have 1 answer for the clue Stone of many Libras. See the results below.
- October gem
- Memorable 1995 hurricane
- Shade of blue
- Kind of glass
- Stone with color flashes
- Fire ___
- Milky-white gem
- Hyalite, e.g.
- Translucent gem
- Hydrophane or isopyre
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 31, 2014
- Universal - November 04, 2014
- USA Today - November 13, 2012
- New York Times - December 28, 2005
- New York Times - October 13, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Stone of many Libras that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!