Clue: Stories told in court
We have 1 answer for the clue Stories told in court. See the results below.
- Common defenses
- Some are airtight
- "I was home asleep at the time of the murder" and others
- Detectives check them
- Suspects' stories
- Provides an excuse for
- "I was at my mother's," and others
- Explanations to get you off the hook
- "Where were you on the night of" stories
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 02, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Stories told in court that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!