Clue: Straighten (up)
We have 4 answers for the clue Straighten (up). See the results below.
- Octagon or oval
- Physical condition
- Diamond, e.g.
- Circle or square
- In ___ (fit)
- Couch, as a statement
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 28, 2019
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 16, 2012
- Netword - May 29, 2011
- USA Today - October 04, 2010
- New York Times - June 19, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 21, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Straighten (up) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!