Clue: Stranded during the winter, say
We have 1 answer for the clue Stranded during the winter, say. See the results below.
- Harborbound, in winter
- Immobile in winter
- Stranded by winter weather, perhaps
- Stranded at the lodge, maybe
- Stranded at O'Hare, perhaps
- Immobilized by a winter storm, perhaps
- Stranded, in a way
- Stranded in a chalet, perhaps
- Stuck at a ski resort, perhaps
- Stranded at the chalet, maybe
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 11, 2015
- New York Times - November 25, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Stranded during the winter, say that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!