Clue: Strange-sounding city?
We have 2 answers for the clue Strange-sounding city?. See the results below.
- Buffalo's lake
- Northwest Pennsylvania city
- Foe of the Iroquois
- Louis Jolliet discovery of 1669
- I-79 terminus
- Presque Isle locale
- View from Sandusky
- Welland Canal outlet
- Southernmost Great Lake
- Cleveland's lake
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 20, 2009
- New York Times - July 04, 2001
- Washington Post - May 05, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Strange-sounding city? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!