Clue: Stretch of turbulent water
We have 1 answer for the clue Stretch of turbulent water. See the results below.
- Come apart
- En-graved letters?
- Tombstone letters
- Saw in the direction of the grain
- Embarrassing sound, maybe
- Legendary sleeper
- Speed (through)
- Lay into
- Pants problem
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 29, 2002
- New York Times - August 22, 2002
- New York Times - April 21, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Stretch of turbulent water that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!