Clue: Strip's comforter
We have 1 answer for the clue Strip's comforter. See the results below.
- Comforting carry-along for kids
- Reassurance provider
- Sleepy night watchman's accessory?
- Anxiety reducer
- Provider of a sense of protection
- It reduces anxiety
- Source of comfort
- Linus' trademark in "Peanuts" comics
- Metaphorical source of comfort
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 23, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Strip's comforter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!