Clue: Stuck in the mud
We have 2 answers for the clue Stuck in the mud. See the results below.
- Stuck, with "down"
- Bogged down
- Stuck deeply
- Spinning wheels, perhaps
- Stuck, as in mud
- Stuck in the muck
- Stuck, as if in a swamp
- Stuck in goo
- Stuck in muck
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 31, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 03, 2014
- USA Today - January 11, 2012
- New York Times - December 28, 2008
- LA Times - December 04, 2007
- Washington Post - January 05, 2007
- LA Times - November 18, 2006
- Washington Post - September 20, 2005
- Washington Post - September 01, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 21, 2004
- New York Times - February 05, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Stuck in the mud that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!