We have 6 answers for the clue Stumper. See the results below.
- Bit of math homework
- "No ___!"
- Leak on a ship, e.g.
- Math exercise
- Situation, so to speak
- Part of a math test
- Mathematical challenge
- Math question
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 11, 2016
- USA Today - February 04, 2016
- New York Times - October 06, 2013
- Washington Post - June 16, 2010
- New York Times - May 01, 2009
- LA Times - May 31, 2007
- LA Times - March 09, 2006
- New York Times - February 15, 2003
- New York Times - November 21, 2001
- New York Times - January 22, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Stumper that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!