Clue: Sty sniffer
We have 1 answer for the clue Sty sniffer. See the results below.
- Quite a nose
- Anteater's feature
- Porker's nose
- It tapers on a tapir
- Animal nose
- Tapir feature
- Piggish proboscis
- Projecting part of an animal's head
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 15, 2017
- Universal - November 14, 2012
- Netword - November 07, 2008
- New York Times - April 14, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Sty sniffer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!