Clue: Subject for George Washington Carver
We have 1 answer for the clue Subject for George Washington Carver. See the results below.
- Mr. __ (Planters huckster)
- Insignificant one
- Treat for an elephant
- PayDay tidbit
- Kind of gallery
- Jimmy Carter's pre-politics legume
- Boiled or dry-roasted snack item
- Planters logo Mr. __
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 22, 2012
- New York Times - January 14, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Subject for George Washington Carver that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!