Clue: Subject of a classic hoax
We have 1 answer for the clue Subject of a classic hoax. See the results below.
- Big Foot
- Cryptozoology subject
- Yeti's cousin
- One "caught" on grainy film
- Sighting in the Pacific Northwest
- Bigfoot's other name
- Northwestern legend
- Washington music festival named for a legend
- Legendary westcoast giant
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 04, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Subject of a classic hoax that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!