Clue: Subject of Copland's "Portrait"
We have 1 answer for the clue Subject of Copland's "Portrait". See the results below.
- Notable born 2/12/1809
- Source of the quote
- War-era president
- A U.S. president
- U.S. president, 1861-1865
- U.S. president, 1861 to 1865
- His picture is in many wallets
- First Republican
- "If I were two-faced, would I be wearing this one"
- Statesman born 2/12/1809 whose surname can precede the starts of four long puzzle answers
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 12, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Subject of Copland's "Portrait" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!