Clue: Subject of the biography "An American Hero"
We have 1 answer for the clue Subject of the biography "An American Hero". See the results below.
- The Gipper
- 1960's "Death Valley Days" host
- National airport name
- President who was also a sportscaster
- President who designated July as National Ice Cream Month in 1984
- President with an airport named after him
- "An American Life" autobiographer
- Subject of the 1999 best seller "Dutch"
- "The Teflon President"
- "Bedtime for Bonzo" star
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 16, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Subject of the biography "An American Hero" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!