We have 6 answers for the clue Submissive. See the results below.
- Biblical heirs, with "the"
- Like a milquetoast
- Proverbial inheritors
- Overly docile
- Hardly demanding
- Proverbial heirs
- Not bold
- Unlikely to raise a ruckus
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 01, 2015
- Universal - October 10, 2014
- USA Today - July 08, 2011
- Netword - October 24, 2010
- LA Times - January 26, 2010
- Universal - October 08, 2009
- New York Times - December 05, 2008
- LA Times - September 07, 2006
- New York Times - May 08, 2006
- Washington Post - January 28, 2003
- Washington Post - December 10, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Submissive that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!