Clue: Substance in red wine
We have 1 answer for the clue Substance in red wine. See the results below.
- Astringent used in dyeing
- Bark component
- Substance that gives red wine bite
- Astringent in wine
- Astringent in red wine
- It gives red wine an astringent taste
- Tea astringent
- Wine colorer
- It gives red wine its color
- Astringent found in wine
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 25, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Substance in red wine that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!