Clue: Sudden contraction
We have 2 answers for the clue Sudden contraction. See the results below.
- First of three-in-a-row
- Opening in "Hollywood Squares"
- The first X of X-X-X
- Certain X
- Behavioral quirk
- Facial movement
- Facial spasm
- Game opener
Last Seen In:
- Netword - August 15, 2010
- Washington Post - May 14, 2010
- LA Times - December 28, 2008
- Washington Post - December 05, 2008
- Washington Post - December 04, 2002
- New York Times - August 19, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Sudden contraction that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!