Clue: Sue Grafton's "___ for Evidence"
We have 1 answer for the clue Sue Grafton's "___ for Evidence". See the results below.
- It may block the Rhein
- Frozen Wasser
- It might halt traffic on the Rhein
- Cologne cubes?
- Berlin bar need
- Düsseldorf dessert
- Wasser in the winter
- Frozen water: Ger.
- Autobahn hazard
- Cologne cooler
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 20, 2013
- New York Times - June 03, 2013
- Universal - October 21, 2008
- Universal - June 13, 2008
- New York Times - July 30, 2003
- Washington Post - August 05, 2002
- Washington Post - August 10, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Sue Grafton's "___ for Evidence" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!