Clue: Suffix with Brooklyn
We have 2 answers for the clue Suffix with Brooklyn. See the results below.
- Wind dir.
- Computer attachment?
- Storm heading: Abbr.
- Lubbock-to-Fort Worth dir.
- Toledo-to-Akron dir.
- Compass point
- Yacht's dir.
- Jargon suffix
- WNW's opposite
- Journal conclusion
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - August 08, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 08, 2016
- LA Times - September 24, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 09, 2012
- Onion A.V. Club - April 20, 2011
- Washington Post - December 09, 2010
- Washington Post - August 14, 2010
- New York Times - July 28, 2010
- New York Times - July 21, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 23, 2008
- New York Sun - August 18, 2008
- New York Times - March 18, 2008
- New York Times - November 07, 2007
- New York Times - January 16, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 16, 2005
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 04, 2005
- Washington Post - February 22, 2003
- New York Times - February 25, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Suffix with Brooklyn that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!