Clue: Suffix with bull or bear
We have 1 answer for the clue Suffix with bull or bear. See the results below.
- Common language suffix
- Suffix meaning "approximately"
- Language suffix
- Suffix with boy or girl
- Cousin of -esque
- ___ Kabibble
- Somewhat: Suffix
- Language name suffix
- Like: Suffix
- Approximation suffix
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 20, 2014
- Washington Post - April 08, 2014
- Washington Post - June 30, 2011
- Washington Post - June 04, 2011
- LA Times - August 06, 2009
- New York Times - April 08, 2008
- New York Times - May 11, 2003
- Washington Post - February 06, 2003
- New York Times - January 09, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Suffix with bull or bear that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!