Clue: Suffix with Congo
We have 1 answer for the clue Suffix with Congo. See the results below.
- ___-humanite (crime against humanity): Fr.
- ___ majeste
- Literally, "injured"
- ___-humanité: Fr.
- __-majesté (high crime)
- ___ Majesty
- ___ majesty (high treason)
- Add-on for Congo
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 06, 2015
- LA Times - August 10, 2012
- LA Times - March 24, 2010
- LA Times - January 05, 2007
- New York Times - November 05, 2006
- New York Times - November 27, 2005
- New York Times - November 21, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Suffix with Congo that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!