Clue: Suffix with infant
We have 3 answers for the clue Suffix with infant. See the results below.
- Paris's ___ de la Cite
- View on the Seine
- ___ de la Cite
- ___ du Diable
- Addition to percent
- Spot in the mer
- Percent suffix
- Nouvelle Caledonie, e.g.
- Seine sight
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 23, 2016
- LA Times - June 30, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 18, 2014
- LA Times - March 11, 2012
- Chicago Reader - November 12, 2010
- Universal - April 17, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 10, 2006
- New York Times - August 27, 2006
- New York Sun - December 27, 2005
- New York Times - February 29, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Suffix with infant that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!