Clue: Suffix with Peking
We have 2 answers for the clue Suffix with Peking. See the results below.
- Wind dir.
- Computer attachment?
- Storm heading: Abbr.
- Lubbock-to-Fort Worth dir.
- Toledo-to-Akron dir.
- Compass point
- Yacht's dir.
- Jargon suffix
- WNW's opposite
- Journal conclusion
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 29, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 22, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 11, 2007
- New York Times - January 13, 2004
- New York Times - November 21, 2001
- New York Times - October 23, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Suffix with Peking that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!