Clue: Suffix with Sudan
We have 1 answer for the clue Suffix with Sudan. See the results below.
- Wind dir.
- Computer attachment?
- Storm heading: Abbr.
- Lubbock-to-Fort Worth dir.
- Toledo-to-Akron dir.
- Compass point
- Yacht's dir.
- Jargon suffix
- WNW's opposite
- Journal conclusion
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 12, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 19, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 02, 2006
- New York Times - March 03, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Suffix with Sudan that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!