We have 3 answers for the clue Suitors. See the results below.
- Lover's pursuers
- Serenaders, perhaps
- Court figures?
- Some purchasers of candy and flowers
- Matrimonial hopefuls
- Ones trying to win hands?
- Some winers and diners
- Ones going a-courting
- They come to court
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 20, 2016
- Universal - August 13, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 02, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 04, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 06, 2006
- USA Today - June 09, 2006
- LA Times - October 23, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Suitors that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!