Clue: Sung syllables
We have 3 answers for the clue Sung syllables. See the results below.
- Chorus syllables
- "Deck the Halls" syllables
- "I'm not listening to you!"
- [I can't remember the words to this song]
- "I can't he-e-ear you ...!"
- "I don't remember the words..."
- "Deck the Halls" sequence
- Refrain sequence
- "Deck the Halls" ending
- Repeated part of "Deck the Halls"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - September 22, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - May 20, 2012
- LA Times - November 29, 2011
- I Swear Crossword - March 11, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - April 11, 2010
- New York Times - July 21, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Sung syllables that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!