Clue: Supporter of the American Revolution
We have 1 answer for the clue Supporter of the American Revolution. See the results below.
- Kit-Cat Club member in 18th-century London
- Jacksonian detractor
- Antiroyalist, in the Revolution
- Taylor or Tyler, politically
- Taylor or Tyler
- Henry Clay, politically
- Tory rival
- Tyler or Fillmore, politically
- Tyler or Taylor, politically
- Tyler, Taylor, or Fillmore
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 02, 2007
- New York Times - December 01, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Supporter of the American Revolution that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!