Clue: Suppressing opposition brutally
We have 1 answer for the clue Suppressing opposition brutally. See the results below.
- Heavy-handed group
- "The Diary of Anne Frank" villains
- "Hogan's Heroes" villains
- ___ tactics (brutal measures)
- German secret police
- Secret police of the Nazis
- Brutal force
- WWII German police
- Like brutal tactics
- Nazi secret police
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 08, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Suppressing opposition brutally that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!