Clue: Supreme Court appointee of '06
We have 1 answer for the clue Supreme Court appointee of '06. See the results below.
- O'Connor successor
- Samuel of the Supreme Court
- First justice alphabetically in the history of the Supreme Court
- Associate of Thomas
- O'Connor's successor on the Supreme Court
- Justice Samuel
- Associate of Thomas and Kennedy
- Justice O'Connor successor
- Colleague of Roberts and Scalia
- Bush Supreme Court appointee
Last Seen In:
- Netword - March 03, 2013
- Netword - May 09, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Supreme Court appointee of '06 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!