Clue: Surgeon's assistant
We have 2 answers for the clue Surgeon's assistant. See the results below.
- Hospital cry
- Don't guzzle
- Doctor's cry
- Temperature taker, maybe
- Operating room aide
- Care for
- Hospital figure
- One who can take the pressure?
- Call from a ward
Last Seen In:
- Netword - November 27, 2017
- Netword - May 15, 2017
- Netword - October 23, 2012
- New York Times - November 03, 2009
- Washington Post - August 27, 2008
- New York Times - September 22, 2003
- New York Times - September 13, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Surgeon's assistant that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!