Clue: Surgery sites, for short
We have 1 answer for the clue Surgery sites, for short. See the results below.
- Common correlatives
- Workplaces where there are some openings: Abbr.
- Choice words
- Surg. areas
- Scrub-up sites, briefly
- Scrub nurses' sites, briefly
- Work places with tables, for short
- Hosp. areas
- Hosp. sites
- Where hearts may be opened: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- Universal - March 25, 2016
- New York Times - September 16, 2013
- New York Times - February 04, 2013
- Washington Post - January 26, 2013
- Washington Post - January 07, 2013
- New York Times - February 20, 2012
- New York Times - August 01, 2010
- Washington Post - October 17, 2008
- Washington Post - February 21, 2008
- USA Today - September 07, 2007
- New York Sun - April 23, 2007
- New York Times - August 21, 2006
- Washington Post - July 05, 2006
- New York Times - April 05, 2006
- Washington Post - December 20, 2004
- Washington Post - November 19, 2002
- Washington Post - August 09, 2001
- New York Times - March 29, 1999
- New York Times - October 06, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Surgery sites, for short that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!