Clue: Surname of 15th/16th-century Pope Alexander VI
We have 1 answer for the clue Surname of 15th/16th-century Pope Alexander VI. See the results below.
- Infamous Italian family name
- Model for Machiavelli's "The Prince"
- Lucrezia who married Alfonso d'Este
- Infamous Italian surname
- Infamous Cesare
- Enemy of a Medici
- Italy's Cesare or Lucrezia
- Surname in Puzo's "The Family"
- Noble Italian house that produced two popes
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 16, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Surname of 15th/16th-century Pope Alexander VI that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!