Clue: Susan who wrote "Illness as Metaphor"
We have 1 answer for the clue Susan who wrote "Illness as Metaphor". See the results below.
- "The Volcano Lover" novelist
- "The Benefactor" novelist
- "Notes on Camp" essayist
- Writer Susan
- She wrote "Under the Sign of Saturn"
- "In America" novelist Susan
- "The Volcano Lover" writer Susan
- Novelist Susan
- Author of the award-winning 1999 novel "In America"
- Essayist Susan
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 20, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Susan who wrote "Illness as Metaphor" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!