Clue: Sushi wrap
We have 3 answers for the clue Sushi wrap. See the results below.
- Iodine source
- Ocean oxygen source
- Jelly plant
- Irish moss, e.g.
- Sushi covering
- Leaf coral, e.g.
- Kelp, e.g.
- Algae on the beach
- Sushi bar supply
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 06, 2017
- USA Today - October 21, 2016
- Universal - September 18, 2016
- Washington Post - September 23, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - February 28, 2010
- Washington Post - February 07, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 26, 2004
- Washington Post - May 31, 2003
- New York Times - May 06, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Sushi wrap that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!