Clue: Sushi wrapper
We have 2 answers for the clue Sushi wrapper. See the results below.
- "Me neither!"
- "Me neither"
- Seaweed wrapped around sushi
- Supportive denial
- Sushi seaweed wrap
- Sushi-wrapping seaweed
- Sushi roll wrap
- Edible Japanese seaweed
- Edible seaweed used for sushi
- Seaweed sushi wrap
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 22, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 24, 2016
- New York Times - May 14, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 18, 2015
- LA Times - March 15, 2015
- Washington Post - January 15, 2014
- Washington Post - November 22, 2011
- LA Times - October 21, 2011
- LA Times - September 12, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 25, 2009
- LA Times - October 15, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 13, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Sushi wrapper that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!