Clue: Sutton of the P.G.A.
We have 1 answer for the clue Sutton of the P.G.A.. See the results below.
- Hotspur's slayer
- Kubrick's "2001" mainframe
- Old-time Yankee great Chase
- Shakespearean prince
- "I'll Never Fall in Love Again" co-writer __ David
- Falstaff's prince
- "2001" mainframe
- Prince of Broadway
- "2001" computer
- 1940's Tigers All-Star Newhouser
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 18, 2005
- New York Times - September 12, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Sutton of the P.G.A. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!