Clue: Suva's land
We have 1 answer for the clue Suva's land. See the results below.
- Big coconut exporter
- Suva is its capital
- Big sugar exporter
- South Seas getaway
- British colony until 1970
- South Pacific republic
- Suva's country
- Land in which men wear skirts called sulus
- Pacific island getaway
- So-called "crossroads of the South Pacific"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - May 17, 2009
- New York Times - May 09, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Suva's land that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!