We have 5 answers for the clue Swabs. See the results below.
- Cleans (up)
- Barbers' challenges
- They may clear the deck
- Objects of some hand-wringing?
- Unruly dos
- Does some floor work
- Cleans the floor
- Fab Four dos
- Clears the deck?
- Baldies' fantasies
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 13, 2014
- I Swear Crossword - August 27, 2010
- LA Times - December 20, 2009
- Washington Post - March 07, 2008
- USA Today - October 30, 2007
- New York Times - April 16, 2006
- New York Times - May 26, 2003
- New York Times - July 13, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Swabs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!